This time, it is mac and cheese produced using a berry cheese sauce. De-lish!
I believe that just takes the cake, although I have made mac and cheese recipes in my personal own life. It is satisfying and pleasant and creamy and YUM YUM YUM.
My mother, who’s far from vegan, asked for this recipe loved this dish. Mother never requests for this recipe! I understood that it was a keeper she adored it.
You do not need to, although I included some paprika for a little bit of flavour. Nonetheless, it’s tasty and it is fairly, so why not?
Also, no one is hurt by a little parmesan cheese that is vegan. Twist it onto there.
Eat up, consume more, and also do a dance for mac and cheese. Yes!
- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika, as garnish (optional)
- Vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water, and bring to a boil. Add in the chopped cauliflower and carrots. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until softened. Drain, and add to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Add in the oil, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Process/blend until smooth.
- Add cheese sauce to your pot full of drained pasta and mix well.
- Serve, with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan cheese and some paprika, if desired.